Saturday, 7 November 2009

Number 508, 7 November 2009. Susanne Still Being Tortured. MP Curry Has Not Helped!

Post number 508,

More on Susanne Killner – Johnson and apparent lack of response from MP David Curry to help her. Dr Anand of ACU and Lesley of psychiatry Ivy 1 to place the Mental Health Authority on their list detailed research projects.

“””Susanne Kellner-Johnson
27 Victoria Street
Sutton-in-Craven
North Yorkshire
BD20 7HY
The Rt Hon David Curry MP
House of Commons
London SW1

7 November 2007


Dear Mr Curry

Ref.: Fixed Threat Assessment Center and Common Purpose Agenda versus Magna Carta and the 1998 Human Rights Act, as well as total abuse of Mental Health Act and local authority powers

I would like to report that a secret meeting took place yesterday with parties unknown about me, nobody knows who was in it, although rumour has it that the criminal Consultant Dr Karl Bexley and the criminal Lesbian ASW Helen Wood, both employees of the Bradford and District Care Trust, were in it.

In this meeting it was decided to give me forced injections of Olanzapine, the very medium which causes me severe uterine bleeding, peripheral oedema, water on the heart and lungs, gives me breast milk and massive weight gain, messes up my bloods and hormones and makes my body think it's pregnant all the time.

I have been written up for forced injections of 10 mg of Olanzapine twice a day by persons unknown. Now, sitting here in the this prison is like something out of Franz Kafka's the Prisoner, a mixture of Waiting for Godot and the Albert Camus' The Plague.

I am locked in a bedroom, and for some stage reason, yesterday afternoon, at 16.30 a doctor appeared wanting to take my bloods. First sign of medical test in this prison unit, and it made me very suspicious. Who the hell does a blood test on a late Friday afternoon when the lab is shut? It became clearer at 19.30 when a staff nurse wanted a word. I got told that there had been a secret meeting and that I was written up for Olanzapine. Now they all know that I have massive side effects from this evil drug, and acknowledge it, but I stayed calm and said that I would not voluntarily swallow it as it made me so ill. I also told them that they would have to inject me and subject me to as much violence as possible, as I would fight back. I told them that there was Human Rights Act in place which prohibits degrading and inhumane treatment as well as torture, and that if they violated me, I would no longer show them any respect and would not treat them as human beings either.

At 21.30 they all stormed into my room, I was asleep, and surrounded my bed. I was woken up, physically and violently held down by four staff on the bed, and injected by force. I fought back hard, ended up with severe palpitations and asked to be allowed to sit up, get my legs on the floor and have some water. They god me some water, but kept holding me down. Eventually they let me sit up and take a sip of water, whilst forcefully and painfully restrained.

The Bradford and District Care Trust and it's employees are hell bent on killing me and making me really ill. I ended up hyperventilating as my heart beat was so irregular and the palpitations would not stop. They physically violently restrained me for about ten minutes or so. I am not allowed to go home to check on my house, get some things, I am not allowed to go the the main hospital to get some money out of the cash machine, and I am not allowed to go to the hospital shop to get some sanitary protection as I have a very painful and excruciating period, brought on by the forced drug treatment.

They allow me no human rights at all and the Bradford and District Care Trust ensures compliance, as per usual, with forced injections and threats, violence, intimidation and brutal and barbaric force and methods. These injections don't serve a medical purpose as they are making me ill, everyone knows that. But the members of this secret meeting have decided my fate and they have me forcefully medicated, at all cost.

I am now facing being violated twice a day with shots of 10 mg of Olanzapine for the rest of my detention. And naturally, they all have already decided the outcome of the tribunal on Monday, namely, putting me on a Section 3 (3-6 months forced detention) with a community treatment order at the end of it. Leaving me unable to work, earn money and my income. Ruining my health once again, my livelihood and shortening my life span by at least 30 years as my heart is not coping with all the violence and brutality. The stress of waiting to be violated and injected constantly is far too much for any healthy person, let alone one who only recently suffered severe blood loss and had a blood transfusion.

There is a 25 year old male patient here who was forced to take Olanzapine, and it caused him to produce breast milk, that is how evil that stuff is. These criminals who call themselves medical professionals are totally and utterly messing up a healthy, sane person's endocrine and central nervous system, are ruining healthy reproductive organ function and describe these actions as 'helping me' and 'making me better'. They are totally insane.

Orson Wells and his book 1984 was clearly taken as a guidebook by the Governments of the UK and the United States and they followed it right down to the last details. Add the Fixed Threat Assessment Center (which has secretly operated since around 2000, because that is how long my letters to official sources have been passed back to psychiatric services) and the Common Purpose Agenda has existed for a lot longer as well. The British public is totally clueless as to what is happening. I am a human rights activist, and they made them disappear on mental wards in Russia and other eastern European countries, but the UK is far far worse.

Health Care is not the agenda of the Bradford and District Care Trust on their mental wards. It's coercion, control and compliance. They don't actually help anyone, they just drug people up.

It is now perfectly clear to me who people deal drugs out of their windows in this prison cell and why someone offered a member of staff some chocolates with speed on the other day. It is the only way of escape for the victims of the violent totalitarian regime that they run in the UK under the pretence of the mental health acts. Some of the people who sat in the debates in the House of Commons and the House of Lords are nothing other than a bunch of criminals who decided intelligent people's fate in public and in full view of the cameras.

Did anyone else apart from me pick it up and write to their MP, naming and shaming these individuals and their dirty actions? Rosie Winterton and her famous comments: we have made provision for them... and a Baroness too, stripping people of all their human and civil rights and leving them in prison forever more. I am constantly living in prison, whether actually physically in this prison or out at home 'in the community' as they call it. What community I dare ask? Neighbours from hell who report me for everything I do to the police? Getting arrested for singing along to the radio and having my back door open for fresh air? Getting arrested for walking around barefoot in my house and garden?

All with the help of the police and the courts? Has the Common Purpose Agenda and the Fixed Threat Assessment centre so much influence, or are they so afraid of what I have got to say and what I am actually doing that they need to arrest and detain me all the time for things which are perfectly normal? And North Yorkshire Police deliberately messes up my CRB check so that I never get any work in health care ever again?

The UK is a nanny state, a police state and run by criminals, totally. The psychiatric profession works with the police, so do the GP's. What kind of a horrific scenario are they creating for people with working brains who live on drug and additive free diets, who object to mass vaccinations and who deliberately get drugged up so that their brains and bodies stop working?

Yours truly
Susanne Kellner-Johnson
FICHT, IIHHT, TAth.
Holistic Therapist

Human Rights Activist, student of human rights law and mental health law
Prisoner on PICU, Clover Ward, Airedale Center for Mental Health, Steeton, Keighley, West Yorkshire.

Some of Susanne’s experiences are similar to my own being subjected to inhumane treatment, torture and forceful injections in John Meyer Ward, Springfield hospital Tooting in 2000/2001 under consultant psychiatrist Dr Moodley. On one occasion, I was left at the mercy of 2 violent mental health patients of the body building type to break my neck if I made a sound of protest. Instead, I sang all night long to keep them cheerful!

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
For RICE and Earth Projects

SUBTEXT

Let us try to destabilise the Talmudic Jewish paedomasonic means of total control and anal domination. Google, are now publishing all of our recent posts, but for the backdated omissions by Google, a comprehensive record can be followed in our Facebook site.

Subtext for continuity so that we do not forget Teresa Cooper, Julian Grail (Plymouth City Council) and the government involvement.

For readers new to the blog, we recommend you research and Google the following:

‘Dunblane conspiracy’, ‘the Bryn Alyn Welsh Homes scandals’, and then Google ‘Freemasons sexual abuse conspiracies’. The information will be staggering.

Some previously visited sites have been deleted/cleaned up/hidden from scrutiny. For an insight, new comers to the blog are advised to read from post number 244 onwards.

Every council in the country is run by the Freemasons, answerable to one man in position of authority. That man was Sandy Bruce Lockhart, but now replaced by homosexual Simon Fuller. There is an overt Masonic Lodge in every town, but also covert (secret) Masonic houses in every town, where ritual abuse takes place.

It must be noted that Lord Nigel Lawson and Harvey Proctor have been exposed by our own team members of taking active parts in the ritual anal domination/rape of young children. The rarity of exposure of the individuals involved is due to the secrecy of the system, and control over the dominated children who don’t speak out.

In all fairness, we have given ample opportunities for the likes of Lord Lawson, Lord Mandelson, Lord George Robertson, Tony (Marilyn) Blair, his mentor Peter Selby Right, David Cameron and Michael Howard to come forward and talk, but the silence is deafening!!!

The physical evidence and symptoms of sexual abuse are obvious to our team members. We know, from experience, that the bags around and under the eyes are evidence of anal penetration as young children. This may also be relevant to adult anal penetration depending on the size of the implement used. We now predict that in the near future, plastic surgery will be used in an attempt to hide this evidence and symptoms.

Take a look at the MPs, the House of Lords, the media in particular, and political commentators on TV. How many have the give away signs, of not only the pressure induced bags under the eyes, but also other physical traits that we will divulge at a later date. We know of a multiple number of anally abused victims that show not only the bags under the eyes but various other physical symptoms which correlate.

From our research and experience, only about one in ten paedophiles are exposed. Reference to a previous blog post, where approximately 450 paedophiles abused 67,000 children!! If one paedophile abuses 20 children, how many paedophiles do you think will be created by the paedophiles acts?? ‘Official figures’ suggest that 50% of the abused children become paedophiles. So from 67,000 abused children, you may very well have ended up with 33,500 paedophiles among you!!! And they are not being exposed and caught!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home