Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Number 460,21 September 2009. George Galloway No More.

Post number 460,RED ALERT: GALLOWAY/GRAHAM NOW ONTALK RADIO/SKY/MURDOCH LAUNCHED MCDOANALD NETWORK TO CUASE MAJOR VIOLENT UNREST IN UK, MAY BE TONIGHT. MY GOVT. YOU IN FULL CHARGE. DEPLOY ARMY. I JUST WATCH. MORE COMING UP IF NOT INTERRPUTED ELECTRONICALLY. PLAIN MOHAMMAD. :=))

RED ALERT: Thank you BT for joining in by placing home IT support icon on my screen saver tonight, but an still inspecting you to ensure u have been mine... www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 your last chance to convince me u r mine. Re join my Govt. quash Murdoch/Galloway/Graham (passing on codes like hill right now to Galloway well informed fans) violent plot NOW.

Govt As u were an hour ago. Now 00:23 hrs GMT 20/9/9. Plain Mohammad. I will sleep now, leaving my Govt in full charge. How about that? :=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home