Sunday, 6 September 2009

number 436c, 7 September 2009. The KINDERGARDEN COP IS HASSELING KATHLEEN! LET HER GO, OR I WILL BE BACK!

Post number 436c Kathleen Dearinger whose daughter was snatched by paedpophilc US Military, and Gov. Schwarzegger – the Barbarian robot puppet of paedophile G.H. Bush, and is given a hard time by US authorities. Below is her own statement that reached us through Facebook:

Kathleen Dearinger Got stopped by Immigration who told me there's a warrant for my arrest for the 'false' DUI in Ca. County Counsel told me they dropped these bogus charges!! Immigration let me go after I told them my CPS nightmare. I dreaded coming bac...k & I'm still pissed off. How dare they conspire & give me a false charge so they can kidnap my child!!!!!! They are terrorist! I'm on my way to get my daughter out of the USSA!

Kathleen Dearinger
Kathleen DearingerHere's how I got my DUI:
I went into the Police station in Atascadero to show them pictures of my daughter cutting on herself while in fostercare. Right before I left the station the cop asked me if I was going to Washington DC for the Family Preservation Rally. My response was "I wouldn't miss it for the world". The next day they stopped me ... Read moreclaiming that I ran a stop sign -- then they handed me a piece of paper telling me I had a DUI. I wasn't even booked and there wasn't any tests done. The Lt. knew I was investigating CPS for I had their financials. The Atascadero Police were watching my blog so they also knew I planned on being a speaker at the Rally. They didn't want me to expose what happened. Now I have an illegal warrant. Home grown Terrorism!

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
For Earth Projects Team and RICE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home