Friday, 6 March 2009

Ashley Cole, Relax For Now

Post number 216

Ashley Cole,

Since you are one of the best in the world in the position you play, there could be people after you to destroy you and weaken the England team.

Besides, Cheryl is climbing Kilimanjaro in a bid to draw my attention, possibly to your plight. Even your marriage could be placed on the rocks by the destructive forces.

You may have kids, and that’s where I need to use my microscope for your welfare from now on. You have full support of my team and me. I have a feeling you will get better and do magic.

Martin Bell, the man with the white suit and PCC commissioner, keep an eye on the SUN newspaper. They will be shut down if Ashley Cole plays better and his social life improves for the better.

I won’t be doing Renaldo today. Busy doing Northern Ireland where troops from Afghanistan and Iraq will be deployed to stop the Irish Army. It’s more like stopping the Pope/Mafia and Commandos if you ask me.

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
Team Leader, Earth Projects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home