Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Job Done. Soon I Will Dry Clean.

Post number 233, Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil:

A lot closer to dry cleaning now. Wellworth in Dorchester (have you picked up the thread, Borchester? I am not following you. Naughty me!) , and soon elsewhere, along with bakers, cobblers, green grocers, and butchers sothat we know exactly what is in our food. Nothing tastes like it used too. I hate Mr. Kipling, Birds Eye, and the supermarkets who sell 10,000 instead of a 1,000 at most.

Then, I want dry cleaners, 100,000 of them world wide. Existing dry cleaning industries are promoting Lebensbornism and they are scrapped. Dr Bob of 3,500 California cleaners, world dry cleaners, and those of the United Kingdom of Britain, Northern Ireland (loved the silent protest of toady Wednesday 11 March 2009) and the 54 British Commonwealth of nations and Virgina Commonwealth university, take note.

Before you read the lyrics, note that I sent it as mobile ring tone to partner Barnaby to send to katiemore@startupcommunity.co.uk, my so far hidden team of 17,000 start up business community with a strong contingent of women in business.

Also Google the Fat Boy Slim’s (married Zoe Ball ex BBC DJ etc.) version where the following are hinted as newspaper headlines never printed:

The JFK murder, the Evil Pope, every cop is a criminal, all sinners are saints (I would like to point out Jonathan Aitkin, Neil and Christine Hamilton, Lord Archer, Mohammad El Faed, Terry Waite, John McCarthy, and Jill Morrell, sex in the street, Sodom & Gomorra, etc.

The following is the lyrics to the Rolling Stones song Sympathy For The Devil.

Please allow me to introduce myself
Im a man of wealth and taste
Ive been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around st. petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
Im a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But whats confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
cause Im in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or Ill lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, whats my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, whats my name
I tell you one time, youre to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Whats me name
Tell me, baby, whats my name
Tell me, sweetie, whats my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah

New subject but related: Look up the Troubadours of the 13th or 14th century. If you can’t find anything, then here is an independent version:

They were story tellers, musicians and broadcasters of their days. They were going around Europe telling/singing to people about pedophilia ruling them. They wanted to travel to Bombay to inform the Indians, and on the way got murdered.

Round about the same time, Saa’di the world noted Persian (Iranian) Islamic Poet Philosopher wrote: “Banee Aadam aa’zaa e yak deeguerand, ke dar aafarinesh ze yak jowharand”, meaning “Human race is like one human body. If one organ is in pain, then so are the rest.

Now, you see the connection between East and West, Islam meet Christianity (although some believe Troubadours were European Muslims). That is why I don’t want any distinction in EU’s Europe and Earth Projects Europe. I can’t see the beautiful Ukrainians, Romanians, Hungarians and Bulgarians starve to death where the rest prosper.

I say No, No No, to that and say Mohammad is not for turning. If any one doesn’t like it, then that’s too fucking bad.

Mohammad Karim Ahamdzai,
Team Leader, Earth Projects.

PS. Load up as mobile tones Manic Street Preacher’s song “If You Tolerate This, It Will Be Your Children Next, It will Be Next, Will Be Next…. IF I could shoot a rabit, then I could shoot the Fascists.”

Now, I say if you want to shoot the pedophiles then you need guns. We can and should all get armed if there is no other way to clean up the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland of the filth of the cancer sitting upon us. We can and should start with Fred the Shred and his board, then Lloyds bank and others.

How else can I justify the Bank of England’s printing money like crazy to turn the economy around. I want the Arabs’ 9 trillion $s and the Japanese 91 trillion $s to be invested in Britain because it will be the safest place on earth to invest in.

World, invest in us because there will be a tomorrow in us for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home