Saturday, 7 March 2009

Happy Night Mares You Cock Sucker Mandleson

Post number 221,

I could be wrong about Mint being owned by RBS. Since I do not have the freedoms of speech, and movement, I am cut off from informed public. I did say earlier that I cannot drive. I actually can and love my driving. I push my little 1 litre Nisan Micra as hard as it can go (up to 95 mph). I am never stopped by the police because they when sitting in their cars watching to catch speeding driver, they totally ignore me.

They see this crazy looking Afghan with hair (what’s left of it) raised like Ken Dodd’s (haven’t the time to tidy it) zooming past. They tap their recording devices on dash boards and declare them faulty, say, na, it can’t be. And away I go.

I am actually stopped by psychiatry from driving as part of my British Guantanamo detention executed by the bi monthly injection of Resperidone Consta, so that I could be hauled back in to the ACU and detained for 1, 2, 3, 6 months and up to one year under the dreaded Section 3 of the Mental Health Act, without the Window Dresser Jackie Smith having to worry about answering for detaining me for longer than 28 days.

I am glad I clarified that one at last. The good news is that I remain free to do this, and the price paid is worth to give hope to my nation, to reduce depression, to feel like reducing suicide rates in university hostel rooms, to provide calmer and more peaceful streets at night, to see fewer crowds around pubs, to see already youth behaving a hell of a lot better, to make London a hot spot,….

Mint is owned by Master Card and latter used to be owned by Natwest. If I am incorrect in my assumption, than I am sure some one will correct me by posting a comment in the next 24 hours or by 23:04 hours Sunday 8 March 2009. Thereafter my assumption will have been certified as valid even if it isn’t in reality. Lack of receipt of a reply only confirms that no one is free to express themselves in Britain.

That in turn means that I am dealing with power packs even stronger than Fred the shred and his board. I will be prepared and will defeat them no matter who they are. Let’s cover the whole spectrum:

Let us say they are spiritual: This has no effect on me because I don’t do spirits and religions. I do 1+1=2.

The let us they are from outer space and can be situated any where: I only know of one of these. He is Governor Bobby Jindal od Louisiana, and he is my clay pigeon. Say how they fall Barack? Second term guaranteed, and it us who should be asking for favours under the terms of our new Special Relations. But hey, who is counting between friends?

Let us now say that they are physical, countless numbers of them and scattered around the globe, and that they are all united. I say no problems, because I do theory, have Sumo steps and my engineer’s safety factor (remember them?). Furthermore, I am above you all. I am better than you all.

I didn’t want to include this, but why not? Let us raise the stake a little higher and make the night mare a terrifying one for some: Now then, imagine I am doing this fight and my team around the world have their hearts in their mouths because they know things I don’t. I do actually.

Assume that I am winning big time and receiving fantastic confirmation for each post. But I am winning in a fast flowing river and am being washed down towards the turbine engines of a huge hydro electric power plant. Fred the Shred, his board and all those (A to Z) are in charge of the river, the dam, spillway, downstream schutes to avoid erosion of the river bad, and the turbines themselves.

My supporters, team and all are on the river banks holding their one day old babies. They know that when reaching the dam wall, I will simply be sucked in to one of the turbines and that will be that. Oh, no it won’t be. What is different this time is that I will have educated the masses on the river banks to hoist me up with a net to safety and place me right among them!

Then no matter who, where, when and how they are, we will flush them out like a snake would a rat. Got it Britons, got it world? Oh, good. I thought that you just might.

To give my plan a real meaning, I have used a combination of Sumo, and safety factors and declare this:

I do not trust Mahatma Gandhi and his legacy
I do not trust Obama.
I do not trust Martin Luther King.
I do not trust Desmond Tutu and TRUTH
I don not trust U2, the King and all others I have admired
I do not trust Nelson Mandela
I do not trust the BBC and Channel 4
I do not trust any one
I do not even trust TESCO

I count them all and what they stood for as parts and parcels of the incredibly invisibly, exponentially packed power house.

I am above them all and you all because I am the custodian of unborn babies. There are other reasons too, but will save those for later if they are called for. They may never be. The opposition is too weak.

Some of the antics they have pulled to show how powerful they are, are pathetic:

They have designed the London Olympics 2012 logo to tell the world that one man is shagging another human. That human could be a man, a woman, but better still a six months old baby so that they could nurture future generations for keeping control of the planet.

Boris, you could fix that, couldn’t you? I will give you some ideas about a new logo, mate. No worries.

Tell you what, world. When I flush these people out, I am going to shove Nelson’s column up their “Lord of The Rings” so that the big Penis Dark Vader will be amazed at. I don’t care if it is over sized for their ass holes. I won’t even allow Petroleum Jelly, you cock sucker Mandleson and the rest.

This has been straight from the head on to screen. You may still like the effort. Too bad if you don’t

Happy night mares pension adjusters.

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
Team Leader, Earth Projects.

PS The Olympics are recorded to have taken palce in ancient Greece. Are the existing Obelisk (the big cock behind the white house) and the girkin building in London traced all the way back to ancient Greece? Well, I 'll never.

PS 2. I only trust Direct Line, Nited Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland but only down to reaching within 100 metres of the dam wall. I will have been fished out just in time ahead of them. You see, they have promised to unravel the Star Wars mystery for me. Why should I refuse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home