Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Facebook Complained for Not Being Mentioned in Blog Post. They are now.

Post number 228,

I express regret that I left out Facebook as part of my team to do good. It goes without saying that Facebook are indeed members of my team because first editions of blog posts are automatically transferred to Facebook and accessible to global members.

What Facebook were upset about was that I did not include them along side of my big guns like global BBC, Oxfam, Avaaz, Channel 4, and now ITV (welcome. Your wishes are now granted. Pleased to have you onboard), BT/Yahoo and so many others.

Facebook contacted me through two channels of communication I have for interested parties to express themselves. With this post, I hope to have reduced some of the anxieties in Facebook by not mentioning them earlier in this way.

We need a strong team to face up to the likes of Google/U Tube who is after destroying me and my movement. The idea was that I get carried away, let them join, and then they could hand me over to the Evil forces of “racial purification. To cite the example of the dam and the hydroelectric turbines, Google/U Tube will have stayed along my side building me up while we were both being washed down towards the turbines.

Google/U Tube will then have been fished out to safety and I will have been sucked in by the Turbines. I and my team are now safe through my dissociating myself from Google/U Tube.


Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai
Team Leader, Earth Projects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home