Thursday, 5 March 2009

Corruption in British Police

Post number 212

New team members (won't reveal) tell me www.channel4.com TV, and team members will show one of the two parts episodes in 15 minutes (it is now 20:45 hours GMT 5 March 2009). It may or may not be a hoax. Tune in the whole world and check.

Addressing global BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Five TV: Do something for me. Help me expose all of the 150,000 or so charites in the UK. Introduce to me drug dealers, arms dealers, captins of paedophilia and other social and national ails. I will then freeze assets etc. I will fill all of your coffers so you don't have to rely on advertising money.

Clive Anderson, Barrister, broadcaster, and one of my Egham team (earlier blog posts: You are now Martial Law government Solicitor General, Secretary of State for Justice, Attorney General and all other things legal and judicial. If you can't cope, get yourself some under secretaries or call them what you like. Devise interim emergency laws for my taking fake charities money and other assets, all of it, even the loose change in their pockets.

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
Team Leader, Earth Projects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home