Friday, 6 March 2009

Champions League Are With Us! Yeppeeeeeee!

Post number 218

Welcome aboard Champions League and the all workers Unions together.

Now, that’s more like it. Foot ball unifies. I unify. Now, we can unify together with the Unions as reinforcement.

I can promise you something: I will never come out of my bunker until you guys and gals have crossed over the finishing line. Actually, I will stay in my bunker for ever. Why should I come out?

Cricket: I won the battle over the V – neck wool jumper, didn’t I? This battle started in a tug of war between Adidas and I. One sided, really, quite a bit like the pope and I.

Managers, now you can tell us all about every thing in your post match interviews.

Kick ass, Champions League.

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
Team Leader, Project Earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home