Sunday, 22 February 2009

Thank You, British Fashion

Post number 185

Boy, it took a lot to convince you, didn’t it?

London is a hot bed, isn’t it? And have you picked up any fashion statements you could take up and run with?

How about 1 + 1 = 2 prints on wool culottes, structured jackets etc?

But then, what do I know? I will only be your dry cleaner once I finish changing the world. That is a promise. I will be no more.

This is assuming that you had recently stated that you will take care of the cleaning aspects of your fashion items, too.

Poppy, do you remember me calling in your shop once? Who would have known such a journey was ahead? I did, but did you? I had come prepared, hadn't I?

Spin Off ???!: Lenny Henry doing Othello? Go get them Lenny. Bring the show to London. Oh, boy, oh, joy! Is he all yours, Dawn French?

Mohammad Karim Ahamdzai,
Team Leader, Earth Projects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home