Saturday, 28 February 2009

Smart Move, China.

Post number 199

Thank you China for ordering £1.5 billion worth of British engineering and workmanship (Rolls Royce, Land Rover and Jaguar). Your trust in New Britain is not misplaced. A small part of our labour force will have jobs now for 2 or 3 years. Thanks again.

As you know, Britain is in my safe hands, because I do not miss a trick. It’s just a matter of my catching up with my team in their flooding me with data that I cannot possibly cope with, in terms of putting them on the blog, quick enough.

Imagine if my team was on the 50th floor of a high rise with no lift (elevator) and I climbing up the flight of stairs. I am on the second floor and fighting my way up. The stairs is full of all forms of pests, pythons that can swallow me whole, crocodiles, you name it. I am killing and fumigating my way up like no body’s business and am making very sure footed progress. That’s for sure.

As I am doing this, they now tell me that I have to hurry up and see what’s waiting for me on upper floors (say level 30 or thereabouts): Factors like Fred ‘The Shred’, ‘Hood winked’, Lord Minor (City Minister and chief Free Mason, whatever that means), Oxford established by the so called Free Masons and people like Roger Scruten (not in my spell checker and hence insignificant!) Philosopher in Oxford and Washington, and author of some 30 books, are still infesting Oxford.

The said Phillosopher Scruten ranks us 60 million Britons as the Kangaro Court just because we do not feel it fair that Sir Fred 'The Shred' Goodman should get £693,000 (thank you team) a year for destroying The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), which is 82% in public ownership as we speak. He gets paid for destrying a bank, and I get rewarded by a fake lottery for bringing in £1.5 billion and 3 years worth of jobs to Britain. What justice is that Jack Straw, the Free Mason?

Oh, other things like Lord Minor was backed by the late Lord Mandleson, and that Jack Straw, Alan Milbourne (the Mandleson magnet, to help old people set up in business, indeed. He was addressing me, the poor child. I have Emma Soames of SAGA for that to sit me up in dry cleaning!) and Gordon Brown and so many others are all Free Masons.

What an absolute night mare, and you might ask if it is my night mare. Oh, no it isn’t. I am THEIR absolute living day light night mare, I can assure you.

Buy more from us, I tell you.

You see China, it’s like this:

Either Free Masons don’t exist in which case we have nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, they may exist in which case I have got them by the bollocks!!! And I can squeeze when I like, and how I like.

Gale Trimble of University Challenge in Oxford, and my Walton girl: Don’t worry yourself about this one dear. They are all mine. You just keep on reading them books and the Hansard thingy on all the Straws, and pass info to Jeremy Paxman.

Read about the dog too. If the Straws don’t have a dog, buy them one and examine it! You don’t know where you are with these people.

These so called Free Masons have just wiped part of the grin on my face, and I already feel like strengthening my team:

I call upon Edgar or Oscar Wheen policeman of the early 90s in training to become a police barrister. He was my Wandsworth dry cleaning customer and a friend of Gavin D, a barrister with the Kuwaiti government married to Clair, a white Zambian, born in Kaoma where I was once king, or similar. I was the son of NORAD who had bought the town and I used to pay a visit once a month to check on my subjects (Crown Prince, I was actually, and loved every minute of it). Liam Gleeson of Ireland and wife Glenda, a Lozi princess of the Kalahari will confirm. Apologies to Liam and Glenda for my being ‘one of the boys in those days’. Tell all. I don’t acre. Any way, it all the Norwegians’ fault…

LIAM G WAS A ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST BEFORE HE QUIT TO MARRY GLENDA.

Meet my psychiatry team: Michel, my social worker is Iranian. So is my psychiatrist, Dr Parvez Malikniazi. Better now, UK press and 60 million country folks? As I said, you are free.

So is senior police man (Iranian), Ali Desai, Met Police Commissioner Sir Stevenson, isn’t he? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, and say no more kind of thing. As I said, shape up...

And then, Iran of course, full of Iranians, and where President Khatami received batches of my e-mails that he, the BBC, and the European Royal Families received in yester years all of stuff about the Bushes and the Bin Ladens and Harvard’s classical car collection donated by Saleh Bin Laden.

More excitement came my way when the Peruvians supported the British Bishop and asked me to ensure the Bishop does not offer any more apologies. Wow! That’s exciting. There may just be enough material there for another post, don’t you think, China?

Guantanamo? Oh, dear. May be one of these days.

Mohammad Karim Ahmadzai,
Team Leader, Earth Projects

PS Oh, Senior Daniel Ortega of SNADANISTA of Nicaragua: What are your archeolgists up to these days? Be as you are...

I hear the numbers of Albatrosses are up in a couple of countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home