Monday, 19 January 2009

HER MAJESTY AND OBAMA ARE BOTH MORONS

If humans could ever seperate all of these assets of mother earth's resources, time to do in, is any bogy's guess (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Then to re engineer them, one may get heaven, hell and all besides. Where you WILL have made fire and other stuff (Heaven).

How long will it all take, may just be even more indefinite (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Too mauch man, my head is whizzing round. I can't think.

Baldwick has a cunning place:

Have you all (7 billions +x) thought about our own place we just made?

Look at it this way.

If we stuck FIRMLY to our 1+1=2 every nano second of all times, then CHNCES (!!!!!!!!!!) are, we stand a pretty good chance of being alive for GOODNESS sake,(literal meaning), we could be here and ALIVE for A considerable long time.

So (Baldrick) sums up. However long it takes, I have a feeling we will be alive for a HECK of a life time. Simply put we will have the starting values of / /2009 (International year of natural fibres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), (wool, the fibre of god? gods.

Karim really felt for the late Michael Limprie (know nothing about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) who DIED (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) in new zealand. I wished his family ?????????? That could be significant.

Baldrick, I want a WORD (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) you fucking bastard. You could have saved us so much time. Come back (Baldrick running for his life).

Now, me as any of you out there: It is now 00: 37 GMT. The last exciting section just flew out of my head may be in just 1/2 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). It just popped out one after another. (research and mouth pusher).

NOTE THIS: I recorded in one blog post that my title

Karim Ahmadzai
team leader, earth projects

could be important.

I had no idea this important obviously
I could see us all sitting in a class room adult HUMANS in a few rows in WHITE lab robes with me sitting in a VERY ORDINARY CHAIR, a teacher's chair, behind my desk. We are reaxing, doing nothing (I would like that after all what I've been through, I can tell you).

The amazing thing is that I thought of Mustafa and my guilt of being unable to pay Mustafa back. We had a dialogue today and this is what happened:

But before Mustafa. Amazing BBC 4 Radio 4 (O800 044 044), 3 calls to the police and one back from the police (first was my 999 call). It still didn't get drummed i me that the non urgent bit was telling me idiot that you had done enough yesterday. O'Sullivan (know nothing about him), we built him to be very strong. As strong as we want him. Since I have only a grapevine info about him that he has some Muslim (his kind, whatever it is). Tangent: Just realised I burnt my chicken drum sticks in the oven. Turned oven off. Oh, dear. It is 01:01 GMT. End of tangent.

I assumed that the reason our side wants to build him is made up of(my assumptions: Snooker, compete with Man U, I may have hinted in the blog that I want Sahille Row do it. When I say Murphy's hint wearing one 'similar' to kind of fool the opposition, I was sperchrged. I decided to have a go the next day and told you guys I will be off a couple of days. I didn't realise we disgareed. You had O'Sullivan. I certainly did not, and sat out to do field work.

I made a model and implemented it as soon as I could, 9ish. The phone calls were them.

The plot:Made a fantastic model involving HM The Queen, Police and myself and O'Sullivan's Isalm as a powerful tool. The name only. No religion. Nice and simple. I was sure to get the police's approval if I said opposers of O'Sullivan are going to Assassinate (Oh yes! I had no idea his father was in prison for quite a while watvhing him play, gathering my kind of data. When I got a tip, I went electric, and said Fergie got you again.) the queen and put it on O'Sullivan's lot to bring him down again.

Assuming you wanted me to apply power and finish the oppositin, I was sure police could only help me in codes we have over the years, going back to 2001. I am an official policeman. I told them so. Yhat is good enough for me. I don't care what they thik or rules are. When police refused to help (readout on phone screen saying non urgent), I really got pissed off. Because I thought this lots of the police ia also with Fergie (confimed by now), Got more determined.

Having NO ONE ELSE (I AM A PRISONER), I coud only go to Mustafa who said to the white British this was his country and didn't mind the weather. The whites were so delighted to hear this, they bought stuff) from Mustafa's shop. They got even more whites to buy stuff and they did.

Tha magic is here: If Mustafa hears any of this, he will fight me, because he is me. That will finish all we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, here is another incredible HUGE LOAD I have been lumbered with one.

His Country (Hub ul Watan e minal eeman) = mine of the same but different. The difference is an unbelievable load of amazing and corrupt practises that I have been dying to sort out. Refugees, border posts, a diamond mine of all I could expose. All corrupt and I can sort every thing out because I have power.

Now, I am so fantastically delighted that not only we can mop up the problem, but this time the hard work is on you. Mustafa's corner is full of powerful tigers of all sorts. You them all, and I can do the sorting.

Your nightmare startrs with Mustafa. He has to do illegal things to survive. But he is different. He will find his country but like myself has justified his illegal practices for the good of the land. Now your problem is to tackle with Mustfa.

To give you an idea, he didn't want even the exact amount of money to be mentioned in the blog. Say if said I owed Mustafa £567, authorities will get on to him. He doesn't know that for that to happen he has to do what I did today.

With the above, I have secured Mustafa'a and all other Afghans assocaited with him an amnesty. You go and sort out the mess out there, and I will do the rest.

So with my powers, I say do it. I don't care for the proceedure and shit. The country is mine, and I say you do this. Don't panic. We would like to give you news. You show him any thing from HM (direct rule, Mam still same for you but different). Make up any thing with a picture of queen on a piece of paper. Get her HM to sign it. Convince Mustafa its not a trick (you will find out). Tell him to tell his mates that I havetaken over. They would better belive it and don't tell a sole. The I will act all over the place Bosnnia (China if I have to),the mountain routes, you name it.

But first for christs sake, get us some fucking money. I dont want to loose my dignity by announcing it on world TV. Funny with my powers I can change the world with no money but with truth and TRUTH locked up in a room. Sort it. But first I want a phome after Obamas show. Later today somebidy should better bring about a £1000 or I will fuck up the show. I mean it. That will help me get more of htre scum to come by live phone. But I must convince Mustapha.

You do something or I will. And I know what you willdo. You will lock me up agian and release me after the show.

GET YOUR HEADS AROUND THIS. IF YOU DO NOT DO AS I SAY, THE SHOW WILL BE MATHEMATICALLY NUL AND VOID>

I WANT 15,000,no fucking £50,0000 AT 11:00 HOURS or you will loose something big.

THE POWER OF 1+1=2 will do things to exchnge services for money you havent experienced before. IF I GO ON, then I WIll prove you dumber. No place for dishonest aNd corrupt evil that yiu will render yourselves. with that I will have the shittiest night of my life due to NEO NAZI's still rapingus while we ridicule them on our TV.

Do my BORN FREE KNOW THAT THEIR LEADER WHO just freed them is BEING RAPED BY SOME OF THEM.

HOW CAN BE TRUTH = NEO-NAZI. CHeck that wih TUTU WILL YOU.

HOW PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL

THE ABSOLUTE RULER OF THE PLANET HM AND ALL OF THEM TOGETHER ARE UNDER AUTHORTY INDEFINITELY.

KING OF EARTHS 4 DIMENSIONAL LANDSCAPES + SPACE (JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. SPACE IS INCLDED IN THE FIRST BIT BUT I AM STILL DEALING WITH MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home