Saturday, 17 January 2009

There Will be no more Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hamourabi applies as ever

Hello world,

First: A red alert for national security:
The entierly conventional military forces of the planet, including those of USA and China. You are instructed to stay alert for protecting Britan from the logo weraing million strong army of rape, paedaophelia, Neo-Nazism and the other one. THE SUB HUMAN POPE THINKS I AM DUMB. HE HAS BEEN IN BROW BEATING CHALLENGE WITH ME SINCE THE SUB HUMAN BUSH WAS DISPOSED OF USA FELL IN TO MY HANDS. IF I SAW A SQUARE INCH OF MAN U LOGO ON ANY THING IN THE ENTIRE GLOBE THEN FERGIE WILL BEEXECUTED LIKE THE TALIBAN DID THE WOMAN SEEN THE WORLD OVER> ICASN JUSTIFY MY ACTIONS, YOU SONS OF BITHES> AND I WANT THOSE COCK SUCKING DOUBLE GLAZAES JUST TO SEE WHSAT THE FUCVK THEY LOOK LIKE. 7BILLION HUMAN HUMMANS CAN EXERCISE A LOT OF POWER AND DESERVEDLY SO. BE MAN ENOUGH AND STARE ME DOWN NOW. I BET YOU WORLD THST EVEN AFTER THIS THIER MAY COME ANOTHER WHOLESALER OF BRITAIN WHO WILL TRY HIS LUCK AGAIN. YOU WANT CHURCHIL, WELL YOU GOT A NEW ONE MATE> AND THIS ONE HATES YOUR GUTS.

I have beenracking my brians to record something that is seemless with blog approaches so that I will not record some ting divisive.

I recorded for history that is testimony to promises I made in the blog. The latter are eual, aquaitable.

So what you read now is new and is supposed to follow blog philosophies in order to remain on course.

None of the previous world's divisive langauges, mannerisms and all that cause hurt to others will be allowed. Because if they were, then in that particular zone, mistakes of the past will occur. So, id any one of the 7 billion and particularly best fit for purpose have been hopefull busy drafting some thing better than my efforts, then I will not only be upset, but will welcome him to take over from me instantly.

The reason is that the security peace and the rest of it that have been achieved, have been also been observed by all. They are my track record for this presentation. I feel it is good enough to last us from one day, to 2 days, and then on to each successive days.

As soon as some one raise their hands, saying I may have something that could or would work better, than that will be fantasric. As far as my extensive 20 years record tells this is the most suited I offer.

To give you some examples for your consideration that the entirety of planet earth is safe in myhands, then here are some extraplolation (I feel prediction smells fishybut can return if earth seas fit.

The first extrapolation is this: The term quality will go. It has been the evel devices that were cleverly (mind you) designed to cheat and pilfer. I called it extrapolation to remain scietific and close to my 1+1 = 2. Consequently, brands will go . As it happens, here is what will or will not happen. A thousand, may be thousands of Popes will be plucked out rike rotton apples (hurtful word may be. If it is, then it will go) will float to the top and be disposed of.

So, the expression, "blog did it, nothing to do with me", does take a real meaning. Here comes the fantasyic(divisive, it most likely may go). I will provide a real life example where my point will be proven, as well as 1,000 may have decided not march towards Eotopia "death" where we are heading for.

Here is something, that values way up there on blog in dry cleaning proved to me. The closer my theorital coordinates fitted the practical (lab derived), the most satisfying the achievement was. Now, that achieved in old philosophies was called death. Here, it becomes something that assurs sure footedness, SAFETY, and SECURITY.

So, here for later today and I am BREAKNIG MY RULES OF RESEARCH< AND TAKING A RISK TO OUR BY GIVING THOSE WHO WILL DIE A FAVOUR. Theses records will remain as testimony of action I am taking for the safety of 7 billion of us.

Those addressed and warned below are the deadliest threats to what we have achieved and will be unable to follow us towards eutopia (THEY WILL BE EXECUTED LIKE THE SUB HUMANS IN EQUALITY. THREY ARE ALSO SUB HUMANS). They took me for a fool and did not take the opportunity I provided them yesterday to volunteer and surrender themselves. Some of them know that I know that they know that they are ranked eqauals 'present evil' (subsitute for late so that cheats will never be able to remove them from the histories of human beings.

What I am saying that instead of having the benefit of being hopeful , like the rest of us, they masterminded our down fall. I do need to provide reasons for this most at risk period in our History (We killed a few who would have converted us to ashes.
Logic dictates that the majority I spared have the same intentions to have kassacred us without an iota of guilt or regards for the very intelligent animal callef human. If we do not matter to them, they certainly do not matter to us Worse still, we will never sub humans to ever be created let alone having to some among us.

The rest will follow in 'plain English so that no meaning is lost.

The Man U Logo is a sign of evil, and has caused as much fear in world's people as the designed arrival of George W. Bush = Pope (Ian Huntley's case) case was. The remaining Popes (Fergusson as one) will be shot unless they do not hand themselves to Robert Kilroy silk. The ignored my first clear warning, and had made my position considerably weaker than before.

The evil of Man U lobo travel around the world reminding millions that you watch out or else. And we know 'what or else' means. We just removed some doers from our midst adding to our delicate freshly Born Free status. They raised 2 fingers at Born Free. The latter philosophies gave us what we have. My estimation is that people are happy with what they have now. Man U logo wearers begged to differ. That means they are wars with us. They must some tough nuts to crack in efforts of trying to break me. That has been the psycology.

So I offer a challenge: If I saw one Man U logo in the next Man U home game, then Furgie will be a confirmed subhuman extra ordinaire. He is tough. So if a Man U logo is worn, displaed or seen within the grounds premises, then Furgie should count himself dead physically. I seldom say I do not fulfill. Our people will also be rounding up Popes from around the world, exibhibit on BBC global, and execute them without remorse (ask the blog. human emotions do not come into it)

We will have situated our global audi/visual communiaction system at Man U grounds because the very survival of 7 billion of us is on test by the supremo sub human Fergussion. I will myself the otherwise unallowable phrase nor Mr Fergussion to execute you with my own hands, Because no matter how tough I genuinely become for the love of earth there is always some moron who thinks I am joking. You are on Fergie. Either you will not be the same confident Fergie or I. Psychology, Psycholgy. Shame you have got time to learn some. But that will the price you pay being arrogant, ignorant and simi literate. In the world I am building there is no room for however large the surface area of our home is.

Oppologies top all but one.

I have not communciated with any one after I ordered the execution. This was because I wanted to write this without bias or influence of the announcement Imade. This is in accordance with the terms of TRUTH as known by all.

Hope what is written here reads well. If not, then you have the good old Hamourabi to help.

Tean Leader of Mother earth projects (The removal of SUB HUMANS rewarded us with this title). The stronger we get, the lower we descend.

To Furgie,

FIELD MARSHAL MAOHAMMD
FOR QUEEN ELIZABETH II of the world
with all the military forces of the entire blobe at my disposal incuding nuclear that I have disarmed ourselves from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home