Saturday, 17 January 2009

The patient is T (male) who you know was raped at 7.

Lights flashing like a pin ball machine. I can only sent 10% ofhis out put. Here is a biggy: I get data mentioned in my project that I know but you don't!!!!!!!!!

Clive, look here a second: We got a new client. Open a new file. Boy job security or what? How much money have I got? Keep monies separate. Adding up with abbacus is slow. Alright, keep the abacus for counting more Popes. Its easy. Klick,and you added one more Pope. I will bring my £1 calculator (fucking Chinese) for doing the big money.

Right.

The people who locked up Boy George could be vicious Mandlesons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TESCO, Julian Cleary fucked MP up the ass (FIND MP IMMEDIATELY),vampires connected symbolically to paedophiles, Andy Warhole vampire film depects the vampire needing YOUNG(!!!!!!!) virgins, T swears (!!!!!!!) Andy Warhole was abused, Tony Blair's school name was Marilin (as in Monroe?!!!!!) according to book by Clarisa Dickson Wright ( I know myself something about her myself. Brilliant carrier, alcohilc, high society contactts. What does she know?!!), Blair's mentor at school was a persistant Paedophile, why Jersey case stopped (I want it started immediately) - the production of vampires/paedophiles (?)

Mo Molem.

Robin Cook dead (induced heart attack, or better put attack on the heart '?' - opposed Blair
Michael Barimore's wife died - cancer (induced), George Smith (HM Queen staff) died of cancer (Suspect it as induced)

gay as common denominator: Mandleson, Burrell (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), George Smith raped and was sectioned after reporting rape-then he died of induced cancer.

NOW: A BIGGY deduction by me: Is Michael Barrymore a replacement for Tony Blair whom I removed. Use microscope.

Dumblaine was for procuring future leaders from the abuse. I should think bloody so. Some one must have blown the whistle. No news from the Scottish newspaper.

ACTION: OPEN DUMBLAIN NOW? INSUBORDINANCE WILL RESULT IN THE PRODUCTION GAY POPES!
OFFICIAL ECRETS ACT IS NO MORE. BUST IT OPEN.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home