Monday, 19 January 2009

A PANORAMIC VIEW OF SUBHUMAS BY ME IN EGHAM

THEY HAD 7 BILLION HUMANS AS SLVES SAVE AFEW PLACES.

THE USED INTELLECT SPRESSANTS TO ENSURE THE ENORCEMENT OF SLAVE LABOUR. THEY WERE HOPING THAT THE 7 BILLION OF US WILL BE SO HUMILTED, RAPED AND DRUGGED THAT WE WILL NEVER HAVE HUMAN VALUES TO USE THEM AND BRING THEM LIKE A HOUSE OF CARDS.

THEY FORGOT JUST ONE WHO WAS BORN FREE. THE SMALL AMOUNT THAT HE FOUGHT TO KEEP IS DOING THIS THEM.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH OF HUMAN ABILITIES THEY TORCHED, AND SENT TO WASTE. MAKE IT STRONGER. I CAN'T DO BETTER. THAT PART OF ME THEY HAVE DESCRIBED.

JIM RANKIN OF SIR WILLIAM HALCROW AND PARTNERS CAN TELL YOU. BUT ENOUGH OF JIM SCOTSMAN) stewart BLACKFORD THE TOUGH BRITISH ARMY ENGLISH MAN, THE SUPERB GRAHAM ( WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN), DAVE WOOLDRIDGE, THE ENGLISH PLAY BOY, DITTO BUT ALAN BOYD, PETER J. COOPER AND PAUL SIMPSON BRILLINAT AUSTRALIAN ENGINEERS, THE QUITE SRI LANKAN TAMIL, THE OTHER SRI LANKAN WHO WAS DRAWING SQUARES IN THE AIR FOR SWEET ANNE ROTTELI, OUR POOL TYPEST (AND SIMPSON UNIT..), MIKE LEMASURIER WAS LATER HOUSED IN A SHED SOMEWHER. MIKE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD A LEATHL BO! MIKE ESDALE WITH HIS TROUSERS DOWN HALF THE TIME COMMUTING TO THE LOO WITH A SEASON TICKET. THEN, IT WAS JOE THE GUANAIN BUS CONDUCTOR WHO WAS POSING AS AN ENGINEER. THEN IT WAS SANNDY (SCOTTS) DOWN IN THE BASEMENT WHO WAS DOING ENGINEERING CONTRACT OR SOMETHING. JIM KEPT SENDING ME TO LISTEN TO LOAD OF STUFF I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, BUT SAID YES TO EVERY THING. SENT THE STUFF TO GREENHALCH,OUR MAN IN THE ARAB WORLD WHO HAD IT BUILT.

I OBSERVED ALL THIS, BUT DID NOT SHOW IT. IN FACT I DID NOT TALK TO ANY ONE FOR TWO YEARS, EXCEPT WORK MATTERS. NOT A WORD. THEY HAD LOST THE WILL TO LIVE. THEY STILL PUT UP WITH ME. THEY WERE EVEN KIND TO ME. ASKED ME TO GO PUBS. (TO EVERY THING THEY DID OR SAID, I SAID TO MY SELF: WHY, WHAT FOR, WHATS THE POINT?). I LEFT, WITHOUT SAYING GOOD BYE AFTER WORKING WITH THEM FOR 21/2 YEARS. TOUGH STEWART RAN OUT OF HIS OFFICE AND ASKED WASN'T I SAY GOOD BYE? I SAID, NO. WHAT FOR !!!!!!! TO WHICH HE SAID I WAS THE SECOND ONE OF THIS KIND HE HAD MET IN LIFE. THE FIRST ONE WAS A NIGERIAN ONE.

20 + YEARS LATER, I SENT AN APPLICATION LETTER TO SIR WILLIAM... (MIKE RENTON, ANOTHE COLLEGUE OF 20 YEARS BEFORE). MIKE INSTEAD OF BINNING THE LETTER, HE SENT ME SOME MONEY. I WAS SO STUNNED AT THE BRILLIANT JOKE, A TRUE ONE OF. SO, I DEDUCTED THAT I WAS TORTURED FOR 20 YEARS IN THE UK. I HAVE BEEN THROWING MY SUFFERINGS IN THE AIR. MIKE AND COLLEGUES COULD HAVE CATCHING BIT AND PIECES FROM THE AIR. EVENTUALLY MAKING A JIGSAW. THEY HAD SEEN MY SILENCE UNDER THE ROOF AND EVENTUALL GOT TO KNOW WHY I HAD BEEN SILENT UNDER THE SAID ROOF.

UNTIL RECENTLY, WHEN I HAD THE SUBHUMAN ON THE RUN. BRILLIANT BBC AND AT SOME STAGE (Jon Snow alone from my take) JOINED IN. WE HAD FORMED UNITS. WE WERE 3 BEACONS OF LIFE. WELL ACTUALLY, SO FAR. THEN ONE DAY I NOTICED A VERY VERY SAD SIGN "HALCROW" TILTIING TO ONE SIDE AND STUFF... THE SIGN TOLD ME INSTANTLY THAT THIS HAS BECOME OF US TOO. SAD, WILTED, AND MISERABLE.

SO, I SAID BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE WORLD(MY HALCROW WAS WORLD, WAS SMART, WAS BIG '1,500' CRACK ENGINEERS SCATTERD AROUND THE GLOBE. I DONT KNOW HOW SMALL THEY HAD BECOME. AND THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW. FOLKS, THIS IS YOUR KING AND THAT OF THE ENTIRE DEMONSTRATES HIS SUITABILITY OF FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AND APPLIES JUSTICE.

LET ME RECOUNT ALL OF MY BEACONS: MANDELA-SACHS (HARVARD)-TUTU-THE SUPERBLY BEAUTIFUL KAREN-halcrow-KEPPEL-(!)-(KAUNDA UNLESS KILLED)-CARTER-CHRIS(HISTORY CAPTAIN)-ROBINSON(ROYALL HOLLOWAY, MEETING THE AYATOLLAHS SINCE THE SAT UP CAMP-BONO-ROYAL HOLOLLOWAY-IMPERIAL-LSHTM.

i HAD TO STOP THERE IN FAIRNESS TO LEAVE OTHERS OF MY EQUALLY SIGNIFICNACE AND IMPORT TO OFFER US A CHALLENGE.

THIS IS OUR STORY, OUR 'I DON'T KNOW WHATS' THAT HAS SENT ME TO CLOUD X. I HAVE A FEELING X WILL FIND ITSELF OUT AS PER OUR RECORDS TO DATE.

AS TO WHAT MY ROLL IN IT ALL HAS BEEN, I AM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE. SOME ONE ELSE WILL. THEN IT WILL TIME FOR ME AND MY BECONS TO RETIRE. ON OUR GRAVES WHEN WE DIE, GENERATIONS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER :

"THEY CAME, THEY DID, AND HERE THEY ARE LIVING WITH US"

THE SYMBOLISM IS GUARANTEED TO HOLD TRUE, PROVIDED WE KEEP WHAT WE HAVE. 1+ 1 = 2

We will compete for a while, then every thing will be the same. There was a little hint earlier when I said the term quality is highly divisive and may go.

There are already scores of things I could extrapolate (not predict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but will spoil the fun if I did.

NOW, MY CAREFULLY THOUGHT TITKLE, FIT FOR PURPOSE WILL BE (AGAIN AS HINTED EARLIER) WILL BE

KARIM AHAMDZA1

TEAM LEADER, EARTH PROJECTS.

OH, YOU HAVE GOT TO HAVE THIS, SO I RECORD WHAT MIKE RENTON'S JOKE WAS:

YOU JUST SENT APPLICATIONS FOR JOBS AND WE WILL ALL SEND YOU MONEY. MIKE HAD EVEN FIGURED IT HOW.

HOW ABOUT THAT: I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I MAY AHVE PLAGERISED THIS FROM OUR FRIEND BARACK. IT HAS BEEN VERY EFFECTIVE AND I WOULD HISTORY TO RECORD THIS AS OUR GIFT TO HIM FOR TOMORROW.

They destroyed a lot of this type of sheer poetry. So, so good that we may even forgive them, but then again we MUST NOT. Our 1,000s of years could be placed in danger. We cannot take chances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home