Friday, 16 January 2009

Nstural Spring Water, My Ass

Hamourabi applies,

Do this:

, Fluoride put in tooth paste and water:

1) Google Fluoride and Nazis
2) Google Fluoride and Intellect suppressant and poison (Mandleson!)
End of subject, but may be not:
1) Sainsbury OWN bottled water has fluoride added.

I, Mohammad BANS MINERAL WATER ACCROSS THE BLOBE NOW. STOP USING FLUORIDE IN DOMESTIC WATER SUPPLIES AROUND THE GLOBE NOW.

BUT DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT INVESTIGATE CHLORINE NOW.

LINK EX (STRIPPED OF TITLE NOW) LORD SAINSBURY = MANDLESON = Pope= .....
ASK SAINSBURY WHY DIDN'T HE RESPOND TO MOHAMMAD'S PHONE CALLS TO SENIOR STAFF + EMAILS.

Sainsbur's intellectual (paedophile) clever labelling. Attention seeking design telling you its NATURAL (!!!!!!!!), but the word fluoride printed among ingriedients well away from attraction drawing Natural area of the label.

Barack, Europe, world: Get thebastards.

A message to other Mandlesons: DO NOT MISS WITH:

He thought he was cleverer than me. he was wrong. He did not know my brain shattering diplomacy. He does now!!! I locked him up. we had a couple of victorious days. Asian (!!!!!!) woman minister confidently announced blooms in economy. Tangent: I do not know a thing about the asian minister. Had never, ever heard of her in my life. so do not, I repeat, do not think that the Asians or any one else had had a nano meter of involvements in wahtever I have achieved. End of tangent.

Mandleson came on TV, looking at me straight in the saying you (meaning Asian, ref Asian minister (oh yes!!!!) boy, I have got you in your own game and his Nazis will finish you off. The world SHIVERED AND SHRIVELLED, gave up hope for living. I, in my room just smiled, had a cup of tea came back and said: Oh no didn't, you fucking CUNT (hey my friend, Nick Griffen of the BNP. You will pay a price for still hanging on to the Union Jack and the Cross of St George, you mother fucker.

Lets do something else. Oh yes. Nigeria, hey, brother Oliver O. Onyama (Ex Willie Musonda's Building's department, PWD, Zambia). Used to call you tripple zero! Look man. Its so easy. You do this, right. Leaders stole 5 trillion dollars in the last 30years. So thats our net for catching them.

This is for the super human Ken Sarewewa, world. Take note and pay respect. Now Oliver. One of our Sarewewas here in London (nice place, london, because I am here) to talk like a parrot. She (my woman, whom I know nothing about) will tell us what Ken wanted to say but they (Mandlesson, you son of a bitch. This is for thinking you had won) killed him.

Then, we set back and watch all of them come out of the very expensive closets where all they gay boys (Mandleson. This one is for others who are told not to mess with Mohammad) have been having fun.

They will hand over the money, including the loose chnage in their pockets. Beat that, Bush. But you can't. I've got you dead AND alive (new one).

Remember, any one who thinks he can in any way out smart Mohammad. Forget it!

Field Marshall Mohammad

For Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of the World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home