Monday, 19 January 2009

I

THE LONGER MUSTAFA REMAINS HUMILIATED, THE LESS WORTHY WE MAY ALL FEEL.
I OWE MUSTAFA £15,000.

WHAT IS LEFT OF MY DIGNITY WAS PUT TO TEST BY THE GREATNESS OF MUSTAFA. THE JOY I GAVE ABOVE, WAS TO CONCEAL MY VALUES. NOW THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU. I WILL GIVE YOU MY LITTLE. WHILE KICKING ASS, I HAVE BEEN WEARING ODD SOCKS. I PICKED THEM UP FROM A LAUNDRETTE WHERE I WORKED FOR A FEW YEARS AND WAS TREATED LIKE A SLAVE. I HAVE NO LONGER HAVE ANY RESPECT THEM. SHOULD ANY ONE.

I INVITE DR MUNIR AHMED OF IMPERIAL COLLEGE (SUPER CONDUCTORS) TO TELL YOU HIS VERSION, AND OUR EGHAM TO JOIN IN AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS THEY.

TREVEOR PHILLIP, THIS IS WHY YOU BROGHT IT SO I WONT FORGET. IINVITING YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG ON 1+1 = 2 REMAINS MY CHLLENGE TO YOU. YOU PASS IT ON THEM. IRAN, YOU WERE PROVEN NUMBER I AT LEAST ACCORDING TO MY RECRDS HERE ALONG WITH LIVERPOOL.

IRAN, YOU WILL LOOSE WHAT WE HAVE GAINED TODAY. GEORGE BUSH WILL BE ABLE TO BREAK FREE, BECAUSE MY RULES WILL NOT APPLY. WE WILL BE IN ANOTHER FORCE MAJERE. EITHER SIDE COULD WIN. BUT AS TO WHO, I CANNOT EXTRAPOLATE. I HAVE NO DATA BASE.

MY ABSOULTE ROYAL AUTHORITY CONFIRMS ONCE AGAIN, THAT THERE IA NOT AN IOTA OF RELIGION IN MY DERIVATIONS. IF THERE WERE THEN THE POPE WILL BE WITH, EXERCISING FORCES SUCH THAT APOLOGIES TAKE 700 YEARS TO THINK ABOUT. TO OFFER THEM COULD AT LEAST TAKE THE SAME 700 YEARS. COMPARE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home