Wednesday, 21 January 2009

I do have a start that I can assume as bedrock that I need. I will then come back and underpin if I can find suitable re engineered bits.

Since I rule with absolute power, then this will allow you to record me as Born Free so that I can bring material from source rich in born free bits.

During this camapgain I have acieved results apllying Hub ul...

If in Afghanistan, then I will give life for country

What I did, Makes me a Muslim in both countries

I can start developing hypothesis of

If on Afghan soil, then I will be an Afghan + British = Pure Islam + Plus More than 50% Isalm + x X COE,

I can see Islam prevailing.

Intersting thing is that my father had western values whichcannot have Christianity in it. So, his Christian values will be exactly as my Chritainiy is. Wow.

I will explore this, because 1+1 = 2 (Henceforth with a pure numerical value, Synyn......, a series) The symbol is IP

Incomplete.

1+1 =2 means, The Ahmadzai's in Britain + Mohmand in Britain must be all free or else or else Obama has a strong reasoned force coming his way, then the becoming of god applies.

They need to be under presiden

Silly me. The whole Britain is Born Free and are enjoing fruit, but I am so affected by this Obi thing I feel so hmiliated that I will not congratulate my nation, because I have won a rubbish quality Born Free, and instead can only offer shame to justify Born Free by adding a non numerical value to it.

SHAME ON YOU ALL. THIS IS NOT WHAT I FOUGHT? I AM STILL A SLAVE, but aplly wild card to justify your shameful Born Free. You salves(Old world). The Ahmadzais and Mustafa must be Born Free among you. This can only be if They are at least with her Majesty. Otherwise Born Free is invalid if the two Ahmadzai's and Mustafa are not fully protected because they desperately ill? Are they with Claudia Hammond? I can justify that.

YOU MUST PLACE JACOB, BAZGAR, AND MUSTAFA IMMEDIATEL UNDER CARE OF CLAUDIAS TEAM WITH DR GING OR DR MALIK NIAZI WHO KNOW MOST?

Karim Ahmadzi
World King

Nothing makes sense. I do not make sense. Hence my assuming the authoirty of King, can I maintain 1+1 =2

King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home