Monday, 19 January 2009

AS URGENT AS HELL

US OF NOW

I CAUSED UNCERTAINTIES ABOUT TOMORROWS ARRANGEMANTS AND NATIONAL 4 DIMENSIONAL LANDSCAPE.

PARA SET UP ABOVE JUST NOW PREVAILS STARTING FROM YOUR RECEIPT OF 'URGENT AS HELL. NEVER MIND IF YOU DONT GET IT. THIS IS A LITTLE SUOMO. DO BETTER IF YOU CAN.

MAINTAIN STATUS QUO FROM NOW TO TIME LIMIY INFINITY.

YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHY. MUSTAFA HAS FINANCIAL DEBTS HE CANNOT MEET. HE HAS MAX £1,000 IN HIS LIFE. HIS PARENTS EN ROUTE TO CANADA RIGHT NOW. THEY RELY ON MUSTTAFA AND SIBLINGS IN CANADA FOR AIR TRAVEL.

BREAK: WAD: FUCK YOU FERGIE + CHENEY AND I DONT CARE IF MIT CONFIRMS 1 + 1 = 10. OURS REMAIN AT 2 BECAUSE THATS ALL WE'VE GOD. WAD IS GOD-SPECIFIC. PEOPLE USING RELIGION AS TRUMP CARD WILL BE PICKED JUST LIKE THAT (TOMMY COOPER, I THINK).

I SALUTE MARTIN LUTHER KING. AMERCANS START CELEBRATING FROM THE HOUR AND THE MINUTE WHEN HE SAID THAT HE HAD A DREAM. WE WILL SEE IF THIS IS IT.

FIRST AMERICAN BEDROCK: HISTORIC RECORD HOLDING HUMAN AND MY WOMAN KAREN + JIMMY CARTER + BARACK AND TEAM.

DONE AND DUSTED FOR NOW

UK

YOU NAUGHTY NIGGER TRICKY DICKY PHILLIP. LET THEM LISTEN TO ONE OF YOUR MATERIAL WORLD. HUHHHH. GET THAT OTHER NIGGER (SHAUN)HE WAS TOO DUMB TO WIN THE EGHEAD, HA, JUDITH? SHAWN IS A BARRISTER AND KNOWS FOOTBALL. TEVER+SHAUN+KENNITH CLARK ARE NEW BED ROCK MEMBERS AND WILL JOIN OTHERS IMMEDIATELY.

TOP PEOPLE I WANT WILL STOP DROPPING AS ROTTEN APPLES FROM TREE. ALI DESAI OF IRANIAN DESCENT (YOU THINK I CAN'T SPELL. THE OTHER MOHAMMAD IS WORSE. HE WHOOPs ASSES AND STUFF. BECAUSE I CAN DO BETTER, I INVENTED WAD. IMAGINE IF WE COULD ALL SPELL PERFECTLY, WHAT WE COULD DO. NOW MY PROLEM IS THE CHINESE AND OTHERS WHOM I CANT MAKE OUT. EVERY THING THEY WRITE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME TO. SO IWILL BE WASTING MY TIME TO DO CHINESE SPELLING. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO. PSSST: LISTEN, IF ALL OTHERS SWITCHED YOUR 'L's AND YOUR 'R' YOU CAN ACTUALLY LEARN A BIT OF THE LANGUAGE TO SPEAK CHINESE. YOU SEE? THIS IS PART OF WAD DERIVED FROM HAMOURABI.

SOME THING NEW: MAKE A TABLE FOR ENTERING NAMES OF ROTTEN. ENTER THESE FROM BEFORE: MADLESON, FERGIE, MELBOURNE,........ ARRANGE IN GROUPS YOU SEE FIT FOR PURPOSES OF MATCHING CRIMES.

START INVESTIGATING MICHAEL HOWARD (I KNOW MICHAEL. BUT WHY HAVE YOU BEEN QUITE FOR WEEKS) + CAMERON (REF FOR OTHERS WHO ARE QUITE: MY PHRASE FOR MICHAEL AND DAVID IF THEY HAD A MENTOR/TUTOR SET UP WHEN CAMERON WAS YOUNG. MICHAEL COULD HAVE SHOUTED OUT ALOUD ONE QUALITY THAT IS MINE. THAT WOULD HAVE BOUGHT HIM TIME UNTIL THE NEXT TIME). USE ELECTRON MICROSCOPE.

BOTH BED ROCKS: GET THE HANG OF IT? SIMPLE, REALLY. RE ENGINEER FOR COUNTRY AND APPLY.

I WILL JUST GO AND HAVE TEA.

WHEN BACK IN SAY HALF HOUR, I WILL JUST WATCH. I WILL POP IN ONLY IF I HAVE TOO< REALLY.

BOTH COUNTRIES: AS YOU ARE.

WORLD: I ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN SENSIBLE. I WILL LOOK ANY TIME NOW DURING MY TEA BREAK WITH US AND BRITAIN. I WILL COME IN BUT ONLY IF I HAVE TO.
DONE AND DUSTED FOR NOW

IF IT TAKES ME A LITTLE LONGER< DONT WORRY. IT MEANS THE REST OF THE WORLD (MINUS UK+USA) ARE DOING JUST FINE> KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
FINAL DONE AND DUSTED FOR NOW.

KARIM WITH MY LOVE TO YOU ALL. HOWEVER WAY ARE BEHAVING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home